Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miss Arizona 2010

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Miss Arizona 2010 Pageant in Gilbert, AZ this past weekend. It's hard to believe that 7 years ago I was standing on the same stage hearing my name as the new Miss Arizona.  Where does time go? 

Congratulations to our new Miss Arizona 2010 Kathryn Bulkley from Tucson.  Kathryn performed a beautiful opera piece in Italian, rocked the stage in swimsuit and was elegant in her cream evening gown.  Congratulations to the remaining local titleholders, you should be so proud of your accomplishment.  There are so many young women who have dreamed of doing what you have accomplished - gracing the stage of Miss Arizona and representing your communities and platforms. I hope to see many of you returning next year!

Of course, attending a pageant isn't complete with photos with other queens!

Elizabeth Stolper, Miss Arizona Outstanding Teen                      
who I had the pleasure of working with as she
prepared to compete in her state pageant!                                     Amanda Houdashel, Ms. Texas and Elisa

My Mrs. AZ gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment