Sunday, June 13, 2010

Three weeks down...

I can't believe it's been three weeks since I became Mrs. Arizona America 2010!  Wow, time flies.  The last three weeks have been filled with lots of great activities.  Here is a quick peek into what I've been up to:

  • Had a family photo shoot for the national pageant.  Thank you to my mom and photographer Trudy Hill of Cottage Ink for a great job.
  • Scheduled an appearance at the Phoenix Children's Hospital where local media will be in attendance documenting the visit.  (I had a cousin who passed away at the age of 15 from cancer, so the Children's Hospital holds a special place in my heart.)
  • Scheduled a visit to Houston to look for my competition wardrobe at Pageant Consultants.  Thank you to the ALoft Hotel chain for helping me find a hotel room!
  • Have been working on selling national program book ads, collecting sponsorships and organizing other fundraisers to help cover the costs of competition.  Thanks Mike Ahn DDS, Watch Me Grow, Steve Orsak of Wells Fargo Mortgage and Islands for their support.
  • Scheduled an appearance at the Runway for a Cure in Tucson.
  • Busy working with various groups on appearances and public speaking engagements.
  • Starting my national paperwork!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! You are going to do amazing things this year as Mrs. Arizona! You need to check my family blog out since you are the current star of it:-)

    ReplyDelete