Sunday, August 15, 2010

East Valley Bridal Show

Laura Lawless Robertson (Miss Arizona 2002), Amanda Houdashell
(Ms Texas United States), Erin Nurss (Miss Arizona 2009),
and Corrie Hill Francis (Miss Arizona 2003 and Mrs. Arizona 2010)
On Sunday, August 15th I had the chance to a bride again!  What girl doesn't love the chance to wear beautiful gowns, wear sparkly custom jewelry, and get their hair and makeup done!  Thank you to Suzanne Novak from Suzanne's Bridal Boutique for asking me to model two beautiful gowns at the East Valley Bridal Show. 

I have known Suzanne for over 7 years and she is amazing!!!  She has made so many of my gowns, including my wedding gown, fit perfectly!  I would HIGHLY recommend Suzanne to anyone that is looking for a gown for a special occasion - wedding, prom, pageant and more! www.suzannesbridalboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment