Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 5 - Interviews

Today we had interviews.  I started the morning with a quick jog and a light arm workout to get my blood pumping and my brain working.  Then I grabbed a bite to eat, showered and headed to the "magic room" - where my makeup artist Kelly W and my hairstylist Leslie L worked their magic.  I, of course, didn't take any pictures... but I know my ladies did. I will post them once I get them.

I rocked my interviews and really connected with several of the judges.  National interviews are a walk in the park compared to our state interviews. Thanks Di for preparing me so well! 

After interviews I had the whole day to do whatever I pleased.  So I hung out with Kelly and Leslie as they worked on other girls, headed to the gym for a short workout, uploaded pics and updated Facebook.  Then my good friend Julie arrived from Indiana and we got to catch up with one another. 

Later that night, we had rehearsals.  It was great to see all the girls in their comfy workout clothes.  We all let our hair down tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment