Monday, October 25, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Breath of Life Gala

Oh, who doesn't love a night at the Ritz!  Saturday night I worked the Breath of Life Gala for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  I was put to work selling Mystery Raffle Boxes - surprisingly this was easier than selling checking accounts at my job!  During the Gala, I was invited to model the Dierks Bentley autographed guitar that was being auctioned off.  I enjoyed being Vanna and was glad to help in getting over $2700 for the guitar!  After the aution, I assisted in the Bid 4 A Cure where participants bid for a personal donation towards Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  It was wonderful being part of an event where hundreds of individuals were donating to such a great cause, even with the economic challenges we are all facing right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment