Monday, October 4, 2010

Thanks to all of my cheerleaders!


Who started it all - Julie Dilorenzo! 
Thank you so much for asking me to enter your pageant 15 years ago!

Mr & Mrs. World, Tommy and Diane Tucker.  I'm so glad I met you at Miss Arizona in 1998!


Elisa Rister Mrs. Arizona 2009 and me.

Ashley McCants one of my former contestants from state. 
Girl you better compete again!



Rosalie Michaels Mrs Arizona '00 and me.

Nicole Koester my 2nd RU and Sissie Ahn. 
My Mrs. Az playdate gals!

Rosalie (Mrs Az '00), me, and Julie (Mrs In '00). 
Julie thank you so much for getting me in touch
with Ro when I moved to Az.  I couldn't have had a
better person to teach my a swimsuit walk!
A huge thank you to every single person who came out to support me at Mrs. America. I can't even begin to tell you how much that meant to me to have you "whooting and hollering" for me. 

And the BIGGEST thank you possible to my husband for putting up with "all this pageant stuff".  Not only did he take care of a 1 year old all week while I was at Mrs. America, but he never once complained about it.  Greg thank you for always believing in me and encouraging me to work towards my dreams and goals.  I hope I made you and Jackson proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment